http://www.costastheodorou.com.cy (“Website”) and its content are owned and operated by Costas Theodorou Limited, (“Costas Theodorou”, “we”, “us” or “our”) a company registered in Cyprus with Registered Number: 1059. Registered Office: 102 Pericleous Str., 2027 Strovolos P.O. Box 21540, 1510 Nicosia, Cyprus. Cyprus VAT Number: 10001059X.
1. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We have made this Website available to you for your own personal non-commercial use. We may modify, withdraw or deny access to this Website at any time.
This Website and all of its contents including, without limitation, all text, software, software source code, trade marks, logos, designs, images, photographs, audio visual materials, written materials and any other form of material (“Website Content”) may be protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights throughout the world and is owned by us or licensed to us by third parties.
- you do not modify, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise use the Website Content without our written permission;
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text;
- our copyright and trade mark notices appear in all copies and you acknowledge this Website as the source of the material; and
- any person to whom you provide these materials is made aware of these restrictions.
We monitor the market for infringements of our intellectual property rights and reserve the right to take any action we deem appropriate to protect our rights.
2. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
We do not guarantee that the use of this Website will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. We accept no liability for viruses and you are advised to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from the Website. We do not guarantee that this Website will be available all the time or at any specific time. We reserve the right to withdraw, update or modify this Website at any time.
3. INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE
The information contained on this Website is given for general information and interest purposes only. Whilst we try and ensure the information contained on the Website is accurate and up to date, we cannot be responsible for any inaccuracies in the information. As a result, you should not rely on this information, and we recommend that you take further advice or seek further guidance before taking any action based on the information contained on this Website.
You may provide a link to this Website from any other business or business information or service website provided that you comply with the following conditions:
- links must be to the homepage of the Website at http://www.costas theodorou.com.cy;
- Our Website must not be framed on any other website therefore you may not create a frame or any other border around the Website;
- the site from which you wish to link must comply with all relevant laws and regulations and must not contain content which may be considered to be distasteful or offensive; and
- you must not imply that we endorse or are associated with any other website, product or service (unless expressly agreed to in advance by ourselves in writing).
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
5. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION